BWFA Farrier Certification Program
Please contact BWFA Headquarters at 706-397-8047 or Certification Chairman,
Ronney DeBoard at
With any questions you may have about tesing for certification.
- Accepted by all Master Educator Schools as a uniform testing program.
- Tests were designed by BWFA Master Educator Schools.
- Tests are given at school locations and by BWFA testers.
- The BWFA and BWFA ME have the only program designed to allow the Master Educator School to certify their own students upon successful graduation of a specific program as outlined in the guidelines of the BWFA.
- Qualification guidelines are available by request from the BWFA Headquarters.
- The professionally certified farrier is much more knowledgeable than the non-certified farrier.
- The certified farrier is held to BWFA standards that can be easily shown to the horse owner.
- Please note that the higher the level of certification the more rigid the test is.
- When considering certification testing, please contact a BWFA Tester, a Master Educator School, the BWFA Headquarters or attend an Educational Clinic.
Hall of Fame Member Doug Eidner, Certification Chairman Ronney DeBoard and BWFA President Link Casey.
Far Hills Forge
Let Sonny Pistilli help you get ready for the
BWFA certification. Three-day to one week courses at
Far Hills Forge in Pennsylvania.
Home study course with DVD and handbook also
available. For more infantine,
call Sonny at (610) 748-8775